I get it, time is of the essence, and sometimes there's just not enough of it to keep up with the latest happenings in music. In an effort to save you time, I've compiled the highlights from this week. Consider it your hump day treat!
Here's some of the week's biggest headlines and stories:
- Neon Trees rereleased their sophomore album Picture Show with new bonus tracks and a cover of the 80's classic "Don't You Want Me" and released the video for their new single "Lessons In Love"
- H&M released their new campaign featuring Hollywood Sadcore singer Lana Del Rey, while the singer released the 10-minute short film to accompany her new single "Ride" (worth the 10 minutes!)
- Kelly Clarkson released her new single "Catch My Breath" - appearing on her Greatest Hits record - and debuted the live performance at a concert in Dublin, watch here
- American Idol's Jessica Sanchez added to Glee cast
- Beyonce named 2013's Pepsi Super Bowl Halftime performer
- The Pretty Reckless frontwoman Taylor Momsen bares all in new video
- Rihanna reveals Unapologetic album cover
- Coldplay release new comic-inspired video for their single "Hurts Like Heaven"